- A platform at a train station. I have designed it as a starting
point for a trip to Chile. This page is in Spanish.
Internet Archive: Anden 1996
- The Rag
- The first issue rolled off a small multilith press in Austin, Texas on October 10, 1966.
- The Varsity Theatre Mural Guide
- This is a mural I first painted in 1979-80, on what was then an art
film theatre. Its theme is the history of movies.
- Renato Espinoza
- David Fox
- Hendle Rumbaut
- Gary Floyd
- DeDe Priest
- Robert Szot
- Justin Corsbie
- Jeremy Rueter
- Margaret Henkels
- Humberto Ramirez
- Tom Alter's Wage Slave Films
- Liliana Wilson Grez
- Tom Zigal
- Susan Lee Solar
- Paul and Linda's La Bella Vista at Windham, NY page
- Helen Garvy's Rebels With a Cause
- Hunter Ellinger
- Bill Meacham
- The Ghetto
- Under The Hood Cafe in Killeen, Texas
- Javier Campos
- Kerry Awn
- Morris Edelson
- Mariela Rios Ruiz Tagle
- People's History in Texas
- Cindy Bloom
- Patty Griswold
- Lula Marcondes
- Ken Hoge
- Sergio Chacon
- Chilenos in Austin
Soy un artista de 55 años que nació en EEUU de A y se crió en Chile. Hoy vivo en la ciudad de Austin, Texas con mi esposa Alice, y trabajo desarollando el sitio de Internet de la Biblioteca Pública de Austin.
I am a 54-year-old artist who was born in the USA and grew up in Chile.
I now live in Austin, Texas with my wife Alice and work at the Austin Public Library as a Web developer.
My sister in law, Mary Ellen Embree Lebien has a web site for her new book Embree Remembered,
a carefully researched and documented volume that recounts the lives and times of two of her ancestors, Robert and Effingham Embree. Robert
and his wife, Mary Bassett, were among the earliest settlers of colonial New Haven and Stamford. Effingham was present at the creation of
the United States and, among many other activities, made tall case clocks, one of which resides in the White House.